Tuesday 10 April 2012

As Fun As They Are Eco-ally Re-Usable

Re-Usable fits into the category of Eco Friendly Eco Products. Some of the things we waste on a regular basis are the wraps, foils and plastic cups we use to contain our food and drinks every day. It’s something that I personally feel the worst about throwing away. I try to use my plastic sandwich wraps more than once, but half way through day two it becomes so repulsive that I’m put off eating the sandwich all together.

So, I’ve lived my life not knowing that there was any decent way to solve this issue, until more recently. Todae.com has hit the nail on the head once again, making my idea of a re-useable wrap look like rubbish in comparison to what it has in store. The Re-Usable Sandwich Wrap and Pockets are eco-friendly materials designed in the form of an envelope for your food to fit perfectly into whilst remaining fresh for however long your day might be. 

Another plus is that every time to purchase a wrap or pocket, 4MyEarth Fabrics will donate 15 cents of that money to Save the Children and Keep Australia Beautiful. In other words, this is really a win-win situation. You get your forever-lasting sandwich wrap and a pat on the back for doing so.
More eco-friendly win-wins can be found on the Kitchen, Catering, Picnic component of the Todae online store.   

No comments:

Post a Comment